1.High strength, can bear the load for a long time.
2.Excellent resilience, can be twisted and not deformed, and can maintain patience and withstand repeated impacts.
3. Wear-resisting and self-smoothing properties provide better operating functions than bronze, cast iron, carbon steel and phenolic press plates in oil-free or (de-oiled) smooth operation, reducing consumption and saving energy.
4. Noise absorption and shock absorption. The modulus of nylon sprocket is much smaller than that of metal, and the attenuation of vibration is larger. It provides a useful way to avoid noise than metal.
5. Compared with metal, nylon sprocket has low hardness and does not damage the abrasive parts.
6. The low conflict coefficient provides the possibility of its wide application in conflicts.
7. High chemical stability, resistance to alkalis, alcohols, ethers, hydrocarbons, weak acids, smooth oils, detergents, water (sea water), and has the characteristics of odorless, non-toxic, tasteless, and rust-free, making it widely used The use of mechanical parts in the areas of alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, environmental protection and cleaning, food, textile printing and dyeing, etc. provides excellent conditions. The above parameters are the characteristics of high wear resistance of nylon sprocket. I hope this article will be helpful to everyone and let us know more about it.